• 1918 – Society chartered.
First executive composed of:
President – F.C. Smith
1st Vice-President – Robert Swan
2nd Vice-President – George Ross
Sec/Treasurer – G.R. Stewart
• 1918 – 1932 – Society expands.
• 1933 – 1949 – Deactivated due to Depression and World War II.
• 1949 – Society reactivated.
• 1971 – Construction of recreation centre (community hall) and shell of arena (hockey rink) begins.
• 1972 – Official opening of recreation centre held.
• 1974 – Work bees held to finish interior of arena after ice plant installed for hockey season
• 1975 – Official opening held for arena (hockey rink)
• 1978 – Society celebrates 60th anniversary with Dr. Grant MacEwan as Guest Speaker.
• 1987 - Spring Bust Out Rodeo held in the arena.
• 1992 – Rodeo renamed “Summer Sizzler” and held outdoors on newly built rodeo grounds.
• 1994 – First Bullarama Supreme held.
• 2009 – Rodeo grounds renamed “Conrad Schinkinger Memorial Grounds” in memory of lifetime member and volunteer who gave so many countless hours to the community. CFCW Radio established annual volunteer award in his memory.
• 2012 – Lamont & District Agricultural Society celebrates 100th Anniversary of Lamont Health Care Centre.
• 2015 - Re-location of the Conrad Schinkinger Memorial Grounds to it's new home south of Lamont on Highway 831, and the first Summer Sizzler Rodeo hosted here.
• 2016 - First Bullarama Supreme hosted at the new location of the Conrad Schinkinger Memorial Grounds.
• 2017 - Barns dedicated to 2 families who contributed many hours to the Society, Stadnick Stable and Carter's Corral. They were moved to their permanent locations and a concession was built.
• 2018 - Lamont & District Agricultural Society celebrated their Centennial during the Summer Sizzler Rodeo in July.
• 2019 - Stadnick Stable & Carter's Corral were enclosed with metal cladding to be enjoyed all year around.
2020 - Bullarama Supreme & Summer Sizzler Rodeo were cancelled under Alberta Health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. This was the first cancellation of the Bullarama Supreme since its inception in 1994.